Contribute
Register

macOS 14.1.1 Update

Good idea! Just one question, you receive the update through your LAN network I guess. Because no wifi.
Yes, I have both Ethernet & wifi. I use AirportItlwm.kext to activate my mobo's built-in Wifi 6, and SSDT-DMAR/AppleVTd to activate its I225V ethernet ports.

I updated to 14.1.1 version without issues, but first I had to add revpatch=sbvmm boot-arg, so that update to become available
5700g_IGPU_Sonoma.png

I was interested in how to get the small updates again, and how best to install the updates if you have the WiFi patch.

1. Update OCLP 2. Start the Sonoma update with the SecureBootModel=Default (it is better to set the right one for your hack. For iMac20,1 SecureBootModel=j185, j137 for iMac Pro).
3. When the update is complete, set SecureBootModel=Disabled and the SIP, if not yet set to csr-active-config=03080000
4. Restart
5. After restarting, change SecureBootModel and csr-active-config to the values before (02080000 for csr-active-config during operation. Works if you only use the WIFI patch from OCLP)
6. Run OCLP and restart again
7. Done
Could be that points 4 and 6 are inverted?

At point 5 do you mean SecureBootModel can stay in default, once the patch is applied?

PD: I can confirm, SecureBootModel can stay in default, once the patch is applied (also 02080000 for csr-active-aconfig)

Last edited:
All Good on the G5 with NootRX and the 6700XT. To get the incremental update this time I used just the revpatch=sbvmm boot arg and I signed out of iCloud, I read something about being enrolled in the public beta.
Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 4.45.22 PM.png

So, how do I download the full updater from the App Store? I only have WiFi at the moment, and when I click on "Get," it takes me to Software Update, which shows no update available. But if I remove the patches and adjust my config.plist, then I won't be able to download it. Is there another way to download it?

EDIT: Disregard. I went to the App Store via the link in the first post, and now it's downloading.

Last edited:
OC 0.9.6, major pain in the astrum, removed patches, revised config.plist, ran full install, revised config.plist, reapplied patches, up and running on 14.1.1, with WiFi. All else appears to be working, as well.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 1.43.32 PM.png

Back