Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> MacOs 12.0 Upgrade Steps for OC 0.7.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there. Again, thank you for the great job you are doing. Can someone please provide cleared step-by-step instructions to upgrade Big Sur to Monterey using OpenCore. Thank you in advance.

Hi there. Again, thank you for the great job you are doing. Can someone please provide cleared step-by-step instructions to upgrade Big Sur to Monterey using OpenCore. Thank you in advance.
I'm sure someone with a similar setup to yours will give a few suggestions sooner or later. In the meantime, you might glean some insight from these links regarding OpenCore configuration and important differences between versions.

If you already have a O.C. 7.4 then you should be good to go just open the App Store and run the upgrade from there, if you are not on O.C. 7.4 Step by step instruction for upgrading that are here:

I'm sure someone with a similar setup to yours will give a few suggestions sooner or later. In the meantime, you might glean some insight from these links regarding OpenCore configuration and important differences between versions.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back