HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Today Apple released macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update, a major software update to macOS Catalina. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the System Preferences pane or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.

Download the macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update
1056s.png
What we know about the 10.15.6 Update so far...
  • macOS Build 19G2021​
  • Updated Intel and AMD graphics drivers
  • Updated audio drivers- established users of Catalina with AppleALC or VoodooHDA should not need to update.
  • This update has been rolled into the standard 10.15.6 Update and Combo Update.
  • Install macOS Catalina App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Catalina from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Catalina App can be found in the Applications folder.​
macOS Catalina 10.15.6 supplemental update includes bug fixes for your Mac.
  • Fixes a stability issue that could occur when running virtualization apps
  • Resolves an issue where an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) may appear washed out after waking from sleep
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.

Related:
macOS 10.15.6 Update
macOS 10.15.5 Update
macOS 10.15.5 Supplemental Update
macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update
macOS 10.15.4 Update
macOS 10.15.3 Update
macOS 10.15.2 Update
macOS 10.15.1 Update
macOS 10.15.0 Supplemental Update
macOS 10.15 Catalina is Now Available on the Mac App Store
Update Directly to macOS Catalina
macOS 10.15 Catalina: How to Mount Root Partition Read/Write for Post-Installation
How to Create a macOS Catalina Public Beta Installation USB
tonymacx86 Clover Theme (Updated for Catalina)
Introducing the macOS Catalina Critter!
Catalina Desktop Support
Catalina Desktop Guides
Catalina Laptop Support
Catalina Laptop Guides
macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available
Apple Reveals macOS 10.15 Catalina - Available Fall 2019

Last edited:
Thanks Tony! Didn't update Clover or Kexts, worked great. Now back to Parallels.
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 2.46.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.08.50 PM.png

Last edited:
On it. Will report after installing.

Update: After a beer and 2 reboots, nothing to report on OC 0.6.0 with the exception that it felt as long as installing BS public beta version. I don't remember another update taking that long. I hope that was only for me.

Last edited:
Went great on z370/8700

Same here, installed on OC 0.6 and took longer than usual. Also no audio after that. Fixed following the OC guidance on fixing audio.

No problem here either. Hp 8300 elite sff, nvidia gt710, and OC 0.6.0

Installed. Seems I had a little glitch but a restart seems to have fixed it. I may not have needed to boot into the preboot installer but I did. Then booted into the installer. Then booted into the regular partition but experienced a crash. Seems to be working now. Clover 5120.

Lenovo T460. Had to boot to reboot, one restart and then manually had to choose reboot again. 42 minutes. No issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back