Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone ! Is this update behaving better than 14.1 regarding USB ? I never went from 10.14 to 10.14.1 because of this issue...
Mine work OK, but I only use 1 at the back for my printer, and the 4 on the fron tpanel. 2 x USB 2.0 and 2 x USB 3.0 both sets work fine.

ASUS PRIME H270-PRO + Intel Core i3 - after update works fine.

No problemo
v6ieXxq.png

I'll be back

I have no problem.
He was asking about hardware acceleration AND quicksync (assuming on his RX580).
IQSV is fine but h/w acceleration of H.264 and HEVC is on the RX580 is broken but better on Vega.
All I was trying to point out is that it's fine with IQSV+Vega but not on RX5xx.
I said 100's post (not people).

In my profile and in my screenshot, it clearly shows that I'm using a Vega 56. He didn't specifically ask about RX 580 and I can only speak for myself and what I've tried and tested. You were the only one who brought up RX 580.

I was asking @pastrychef with respect to the Vega. I was curious if it was working without issues because if there is no solution in sight for the RX580 then I was considering upgrading to the Vega. I look to @pastrychef as I've done similar builds to his and trust his advice.

I did a fresh install yesterday without realizing it was 10.14.2. Besides numerous restarts during the installation process, all went as expected.

Has anyone noted that this update boots a lot faster than the previous version,

Updated with no issues
3 reboot until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back