Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running the 850evo never had a problem.

Then where are you running it from ?
It should be in /Applications.

Download from the link that I posted and put it in /Applications then run it from there.
Remove any other copies of the app.

thanks you but when i search from spotlight i get old version

Exact same issue here. I have a Gigabyte Gaming 5 MB, i7, and GTX970. The issue was preceded by a total system freeze where I had to hard boot. The freeze was caused when I tried to start Safari from the dock. After reboot, Safari is appearing all garbled as dgomes003 noted above.

Any ideas? I know I switched a few video-related settings in Safari (debug menu) a while back to try to resolve a temporary 30second intermittent freezing issue, but don't recall what they were.

I also just noticed that playing a trailer in iTunes store now causes a total system freeze just like it used to do previously.

And now iBooks has all scrambled icons, and Safari no longer does. Something video-driver related going on, I would suspect, but not sure how to proceed to fix.

Thanks.

thanks you but when i search from spotlight i get old version
Maybe you should get an uninstallation program (like AppZapper, or CleanMyMac) and uninstall all of your Clover Configurator apps/files/etc. Then you can install the new vibrant edition and hopefully it will be the only version you have installed.

Hey everyone. Im actually having a problem with safari. Icons are appearing like the photo below. Any tips to get it working? (only problem found)
View attachment 244768
View attachment 244769
SPECS:
- Motherboard Asus H170-Pro Socket 1151
- Processor Intel Core i5 6500 3.20ghz (3.6Ghz Turbo) 6MB
- Graphics nVidia GTX950 2GB GDDR5
- Memory 8GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2666Mhz DDR4

Same issue here. After updating to 10.12.4 but before downloading the web drivers, I noticed it was happening as well. Haven't noticed any other issues.

Same issue here. After updating to 10.12.4 but before downloading the web drivers, I noticed it was happening as well. Haven't noticed any other issues.

Are you able to play trailers in iTunes store? I get a total system freeze if I try.

Updated via App store but the os didn't boot, it always boot to windows 10, i inserted the USB installer and i managed to get the desktop, however i installed the latest clover and restart, but still boot directly to windows 10, anyone face the same problem? and how i could solve it?

Do you run Windows on a separate drive? If so, it sounds like something changed the boot order of your drives, and somehow the disk with Windows 10 became the predominant drive your computer sees. This recently happened when I cloned my original Windows drive to a brand new SSD and swapped the new one in.

This can be fixed by going into your motherboard's BIOS (pressing the DELETE key at boot up) and then making your macOS/Clover drive the one the system boots from. Check the owner's manual for your motherboard on how to navigate to that setting.

The current CUDA toolkit fails to support the new xcode 8.3 coming with 10.12.4, I had to downgrade it to the previous 8.1 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back