Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, with black screen. After Clover Update it works from MAS. (this should be added to the update procedure)
See Post #2. Updating Clover recommended for those using the iMac17,1 system definition.

Updated through app store: Everything working. Trim, Audio, all good. This was actually the first update where I was brave enough to not even be present during the process. I hit the update button, then left the house. When I came back, all I had to do was update the Nvidia Web Drivers.
Screenshot 2017-03-28 09.52.50.png

Hello, How do I update Clover ? , I have tried but still seems to be in the same version , thanks

Hello, How do I update Clover ? , I have tried but still seems to be in the same version , thanks
If you installed the Clover preference pane you can do it through that.
If you use CloverConfigurator you can do it through that app too.
Or you can just download it from Sourceforge.

Updated via App store but the os didn't boot, it always boot to windows 10, i inserted the USB installer and i managed to get the desktop, however i installed the latest clover and restart, but still boot directly to windows 10, anyone face the same problem? and how i could solve it?

If it's a UEFI install, then you need to manually set the clover EFI in the UEFI boot list or using efibootmgr. See instructions under https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ > Dual boot Windows UEFI

Activity Monitor crashing every time after update. Do you guys have this issue?

1. Application Specific Information:
  2. *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSRangeException', reason: '*** -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndex:]: index 0 beyond bounds for empty array'
  3. terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
  4. abort() called

Have you tried using the maxmem=<amount of RAM in megabytes> flag?

Hi guys,
i updated to 10.12.4 version but i lost the brightness function (if i use the function keys or from system preference->monitor-> brightness bar) the brightness doesn't change. i can move the bar slider but the monitor brightness doesn't change.
I already updated clover to the last version and tried to remove intelbacklight.kext, rebuild system cache, reboot and reinstalled it without solve the problem.
I have an Intel HD4000 correctly recognized by the system and brighteness was working ok in 10.12.3.

Thanks
Mattia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back