Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-enabled Trim.:thumbup:

Add this to your config.plist and you'll never worry about enabling Trim using trimforce:

Code:
<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>TRIM Enabler</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                QVBQTEUgU1NEAA==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>IOAHCIBlockStorage</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 7.14.54 PM.png
Update went perfectly. Anyone know if Skylake or Radeon wake from sleep issues have changed?

Last edited:
Did the update from the Mac App Store, update went smoothly and system stable. After applying NVIDIA's 10.12.4 patch, Night Shift became enabled on my system - looks quite good and it is much less harsh on my eyes!

my screen is flashing
ATI Radeon HD 5000 1024 MB

Having the same issue with a HD5770 with a single monitor. Any ideas on how to fix?

Until now, nothing.

I tried to modify the kexts related to the GPU and check if they list the ID of my VGA, but I did not succeed. I begin to suspect that there may be another relationship, perhaps with the CPU.

For now I'm here creating a USB stick and checking if I have the same problem installing the downloaded update combo separately.

Until now, nothing.

I tried to modify the kexts related to the GPU and check if they list the ID of my VGA, but I did not succeed. I begin to suspect that there may be another relationship, perhaps with the CPU.

For now I'm here creating a USB stick and checking if I have the same problem installing the downloaded update combo separately.
It appears we're not alone. Another user -erroruser- is having the same issue and graciously supplied a video.

I'm relatively certain the base kexts for the HD5000 series wasn't touched (looking at the file dates) however there is an updated IOGraphicsFamily kext. I'm at a loss.

For those of us who are running 4k...

To apply mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2 run the following:

Code:
./CoreDisplay-patcher.command patch v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back