2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
macOS 10.12.1 is now available at AS. We'll see how the update goes.

The upgrade direct from AS went well. I'm hoping that some subtle problems are fixed with the update.

Direct update and everything ok for me too (I am still having the glitches issues).

Last edited:
Direct update and everything ok for me too (I am still having the glitches issues).

What glitches are you having? I was having very subtle video glitches, but 10.12.1 seems to have fixed it. Also, I was having an icloud connection loop on one of my machines that, for now, is resolved.

Ran update from AppStore. After reboot: white screen with spinning wheel.

EDIT: fixed by transferring kexts from /L/E to EFI clover/kext folder named 10.12

Last edited:
What glitches are you having? I was having very subtle video glitches, but 10.12.1 seems to have fixed it. Also, I was having an icloud connection loop on one of my machines that, for now, is resolved.

This is what I talked about. It happened since I updated to Sierra.

Attachments

• IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 143
seems to work ok on both my hacks.

the one with a 460gtx which needed Nvidia web drivers seems to work with -=Nvidia drivers installed but disabled (switched using the radio button to the native driver)=- since they are not compatible with 10.12.1.

I did not try to uninstall Nvidia web drivers and use the native driver directly incase that would mess anything up.

I think using Clover correctly makes updates a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back