Intel
CPU
Core i7 2.4 GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I did a clean installation (High Sierra) on my MacBook Pro 2013. It was crashing with Panic Error so I upgraded it to Mojave and now it is not starting. It stuck on login screen, after entering the password there is no response. So please help me regarding this. How to fix it?

Last edited:
try to restore it with the original os x Mountain Lion can go

Does the High Sierra USB still work without issue?
No, when I am trying for installation it stuck on apple logo and installation doesn't start. Seems there is some hardware issue. Once I check will update you.

No, when I am trying for installation it stuck on apple logo and installation doesn't start. Seems there is some hardware issue. Once I check will update you.

Hope you didn't use a unibeast USB on a real macbook. That can be trouble. Check your EFI partition on your USB. It should be empty for real macs.

restart and press command and R should be go into recovery mode if not you may have used unibeast on a real MacBook if it is, you have it Broke

Hope you didn't use a unibeast USB on a real macbook. That can be trouble. Check your EFI partition on your USB. It should be empty for real macs.
No I did not use unibeast.
It is because of Display Chip, it need to be replaced.

Thank you team for helping.

restart and press command and R should be go into recovery mode if not you may have used unibeast on a real MacBook if it is, you have it Broke
No there was no issue with verbose and recovery mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back