Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Mac Pro 7,1 DRM Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I even changed to iMac Pro and still the same issues. I don't have any ideas. here is my efi folder maybe someone can look and tell me where maybe is the problem.
I'm using iMacPro1,1 with a 5700 XT and did not have working DRM until I added unfairgva=1 to the boot-args in config plist. Now I can use AppleTV, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime just fine in Safari.

EDIT: Well, AppleTV obviously with the app but the rest in Safari. Good luck!

Okk thanks but i Prefer to use Mac Pro smbios i think its maybe because of gfx0 thats not changed. Im gonna investigate that later. When i installed all i had igpu enabled and then disabled it later and changed the smbios nothing more. And before the Update to monterey 12.3.1 it worked.
Sometimes I find things break in one release and then fixed in the next, normally USB related not DRM. However, the current Monterey is 12.4 maybe try that. The member on the previous post says they have to use a boot argument to get it to work, that is not the case with me and likely requires WEG and the main reason I use Mac Pro is so I do not have to use WEG.

Until a week ago I had a Vega 64 but when I upgraded to the 6900xt I did not change anything in my EFI I just swapped the cards. I also do not set anything to GFX0

i have 12.4 on my Hack so this cannot be it maybe its WEG im using it. But thanks

Okk i made it its working the Solutions was to install Monterey 12.4 completely new.

Okk i made it its working the Solutions was to install Monterey 12.4 completely new.
Hi, can you play primevideo? I'm using smbios MacPro7,1, on asus rog z690i, intel i9 12900k / RX6800XT
I got this when I play on the app native (with or without unfairgva=1).
1655350511243.png
==>>>
1655350212760.png

It works fine on everything else, safari/chrome/edge.
I can get the app primevideo to work on smbios iMacPro1,1.

thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, can you play primevideo? I'm using smbios MacPro7,1, on asus rog z690i, intel i9 12900k / RX6800XT
View attachment 549728 ==>>>View attachment 549727

thanks.
Hey no the App is Not working i dont use Any shikigva Codes. Even in safari it isnt working so im using Firefox. When you have Philips hue u Need to disable it because of the drm but in Firefox its working all.

View attachment 549728 ==>>>View attachment 549727

thanks.
Hi,
Can you share your EFI ?
I just got the same board, ROG z690i, if you could share,.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back