Contribute
Register

mac pro 3,1 system profile issue with Yosemite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8z68 Deluxe,El Capitan 10.11.3
CPU
i7 2600 3.4 GHz
Graphics
AMD HD 6670 Sapphire
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,my clean Yosemite installation,can boot only if system profile is imac 12,1......therefore by the default from unibeast....when i try to install 3,1 p.list,my machine don't boot.....what can be the cause? .... any help will be appreciated!!.....Lion and Mavericks works fine with 3,1 mac pro......

Hi everyone,my clean Yosemite installation,can boot only if system profile is imac 12,1......therefore by the default from unibeast....when i try to install 3,1 p.list,my machine don't boot.....what can be the cause? .... any help will be appreciated!!.....Lion and Mavericks works fine with 3,1 mac pro......

Are you getting KP? If so you may need to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext .
I was running MacPro3,1 before Yosemite, and switched to iMac13,2 for 10.10 upgrade only to discover that Youtube is crashing and some random freezes. Switched to MacPro5,1 (deleted /s/l/e/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext before hand) and it is all good now

Are you getting KP? If so you may need to remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext .
I was running MacPro3,1 before Yosemite, and switched to iMac13,2 for 10.10 upgrade only to discover that Youtube is crashing and some random freezes. Switched to MacPro5,1 (deleted /s/l/e/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext before hand) and it is all good now

Hi and many thanks for your answer.......what good is this kext ?(AppleTy....)?? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back