Not open for further replies.
Here's my dsdt & ioreg

Attachments

• Ayman’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip
    986.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSDT.aml
    183.4 KB · Views: 106
It's not a big trouble with 5960x...
Prepare an USB stick as in this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/;
- After Step 2 (it's not mandatory to install Multibeast) use Mount Any EFI app included here and select USB EFI. Overwrite it with the one included in EFI-USB zip;
- Follow Step 4 of the unibeast install guide. After installed Sierra reboot and select your USB stick as drive. Start selecting the SSD where you installed Sierra. When logged in OSX download and install clover (to run apps from anywhere use this command in terminal
Code:
sudo spctl --master-disable
). When the EFI will be mounted overwrite it with the one included in EFI-FINAL.
- Install nvidia web drivers if required by your graphics card. Patch AppleGraphicsControl.kext and use cloverconfigurator (google it to find) to enable in an easy way nvidia web drivers. Go to "System Parameters" tab and check "NvidiaWeb"...of course remove boot line nv_disable=1
I tried to be clear...ask if you have any problems.
Hello!

This is my first post on this forum and my first attempt to install sierra on my new PC.

My config is:

I7 5930k

Asus x99 deluxe II

So, after few days i have installed Sierra with the help of post thenightflyer and his efi-usb

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-haswell-e-family.197513/page-11#post-1359581

But now i have a problem with final efi. If i put in on my hard drive - os do not start. If i boot from the usb (with efi-usb) -everything is OK.

Please, help me to configurate final efi, or share your file with the same config. It's my first experience :)

X99_Gold_1.0
#Remove
SSDT-Config
SSDT-XOSI
SSDT-LPC
#Remove ACPI config patches
We don’t need that.
Its update

Attachments

• X99_Gold_1.0.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
Hello!

This is my first post on this forum and my first attempt to install sierra on my new PC.

My config is:

I7 5930k

Asus x99 deluxe II

So, after few days i have installed Sierra with the help of post thenightflyer and his efi-usb

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-haswell-e-family.197513/page-11#post-1359581

But now i have a problem with final efi. If i put in on my hard drive - os do not start. If i boot from the usb (with efi-usb) -everything is OK.

Please, help me to configurate final efi, or share your file with the same config. It's my first experience :)

You have to install Clover on your hard drive as well and paste the same efi files from usb on the hard drive efi

I will try graphics and sound and HDMI first..

Thank you, I appreciate your help.
I think I'm giving up, tried so many times and can't get any result. I also didn't understand some steps.

Thanks!

You have to install Clover on your hard drive as well and paste the same efi files from usb on the hard drive efi
Thank you for the answer!
But i have installed clover on my drive and after paste the files from the EFI. So, now i have 1 from 5 good boot.
Without any change in BIOS i just select to start mac os from my drive, and usually after this text i have auto reboot.
1 of 5 i have success in boot in OS.
Please, help me. What can be the reason?

Attachments

• IMG_5459.JPG
    IMG_5459.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 138
Thank you for the answer!
But i have installed clover on my drive and after paste the files from the EFI. So, now i have 1 from 5 good boot.
Without any change in BIOS i just select to start mac os from my drive, and usually after this text i have auto reboot.
1 of 5 i have success in boot in OS.
Please, help me. What can be the reason?

Try this
keep only the essential kexts in kext/10.12

Attachments

• driver64UEFI.zip
    56 KB · Views: 85
Try this
keep only the essential kexts in kext/10.12
Thank you for the help, but the reason is not in this. Unfortunately.
Sometimes i have login screen after the words:
setting BTCoex Config: enable_2G:1, profile_2g:0, enable_5G:1, profile_5G:0
Sometimes i have auto reboot...

P.S. if wi-fi module in bios is disable- everything is good. i have success boot 100% every time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back