Contribute
Register

Mac OS Mojave and Legacy Series 5 motherboards (AHCI workaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks p1lgrim, I'll try that when I get back later...

well ,get installed mojave on a sandy but , the only issues is logout black screen or sleep not properly and if it does just wont wake up properly the funny part is that my mobois uefi capable i get better results previusly on high sierra and el capitan using legacy install on my conf, the only strange part of installing mojave on legacy is .. is too slow for loading the clover when you try to install

Hi BreBo...do you do the Find and Replace in Clover Config? Also, do you put the second part in the config.plist or the actual kext?

now i have other issues with my nvidia 730 no acceleration is 64 not 128 and is 4gigabits the strange thing apart no acceleration is the machine only detects 2048 of video is funny

Has anyone tried Catalina with series 5?

Yes, at least the last public beta. The BreBo mentioned fix

AppleAHCIPort
Find --> 40600200
Replace --> 00000000

is needed but otherwise it works, tested on Lynnfield Core i5. Various other fixes (mainly generate C & P states, unless possibly with a hand crafted tables) might be needed, depending on your board and CPU.

hello guys,

i have an old computer with spec as below
im planning on installing hackintosh here
i7 860
dfi lanparty p55-t3eh9
xfx rs rx470 4gb

will this build able to install mojave or catalina?
can you help me refer to a guide to install mojave or catalina?

hello guys,

i have an old computer with spec as below
im planning on installing hackintosh here
i7 860
dfi lanparty p55-t3eh9
xfx rs rx470 4gb

will this build able to install mojave or catalina?
can you help me refer to a guide to install mojave or catalina?
Search for some Gigabyte X58 motherboard guides where the owner installed Mojave or Catalina. I've never heard of DFI Lanparty brand but there's a chance it may work .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back