Contribute
Register

Mac Mini Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very Sweet..

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the motherboard??

Abysmal

Congratulation for this real nice mod !

Sorry for the dumb question, but what's that case ? Where does it comes from ?

Yeah, that's probably a really dumb question ;-)

Matthieu

I was asking myself the same question.
From what I gathered, it's an HDD external case, the question now is what's the make and model? :)

Sorry for the dumb question, but what's that case ? Where does it comes from ?
I had the same question. It truly confuses me how folks can go through all the trouble of posting all the pics yet leave this detail ... less obvious.

Apparently the source of the case used for the mod is obvious to a lot of people. Still, stating the obvious (to you) is never a bad idea IMO. :confused:

One last thing. I used to hook my NUC up to a 1920x1200 monitor. When I tried connecting it to my tv (1080P) the picture was cut off on all sides - no menubar, bottom of the dock was missing, and the sides were also cropped (I could only see about half of the HD icon) Any thoughts? I changed the graphics mode from 1920x1200x32 to 1920x1080x32 but nothing happened.

You should be able to fix this by adjusting the overscan setting in the Display preferences. Great job on the mod, by the way!

I finally found a case I like for my NUC

Hi Spence4!

Thanx for sharing this nice mod! :)
But what's the name and model of the case!?

Cheers
/Coop

Very nicely done!

I've been away for awhile.. can you tell me which NUC unit you used (does it matter?). I have one of these enclosures laying around, and this may be what I'm looking for in the HTPC department.

Any weirdness with the NUC? Or is it a pretty straightforward install (I know I could search, ((and will)) but just curious to hear your perspective).

This is awesome, and a bit confusing, at I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. Which motherboard are you using, and where is the power supply? It also looks you have a few adapter cards in there? More specs would be great. It looks sweet, I'm just really trying to figure out how you got a working system into a 3.5 hard drive case?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back