1. iOS
Hi, I've problem with this configuration:

CPU INTEL CORE i7-4771
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
RAM 32GB DDR3 1600MHZ
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB
SSD 256GB SAMSUNG 840
2 HARD DISK 3,5" 3TB (RAID)

The installation is perfect, all works fine but sometimes my mac freezes.

In the logs there are many error of the video card. I've unistalled the nvidia driver from the website, but the problem persists.

Any suggestion? Any ideas?

Thanks

Now I've installed Maverick, but still freezing. I've tried only one 4gb ram and the mac works fine.
It possible to be problem for 32gb ram?

Help please

I'm having the same issues as you are McJoe. I've tried MANY adjustments, with no fix yet. I honestly believe it's out of our hands at this point, and it's something with the Z87 mobo's from Gigabyte. (I have the same board as you, and had a different one that I just returned last week for the same problem).

I thought that I had fixed it by upping the RAM voltage to 1.6v, but it started doing it again soon after.

I saw where one guy supposedly fixed his issues by purchasing some "G.Skill Ripjaws X Series" RAM. I'm considering on going down that road; just sucks because I've tested this RAM and it's not bad.

mr.s4ndm4n - Have you fixed your issues?

I have the same issues with my setup and only have 2 sticks with cml16gx3m2a1600c10. I am running BIOS F7 on a ga-z87x-ud3h. I have disabled on board graphics, XHCI enabled in BIOS. Removed IGPenabler in my org.chameleon.boot.plist. I have also moved my OSX drive to P0 on SATA. I have bumped the RAM voltage to 1.6V to see if this helps. Will update the group on the RAM voltage increase. I have not run Prime95 or memtest86 and hoping not to.

Thanks
Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back