Contribute
Register

Mac Browser Wars: What Do You Use?

What Browser Do You Prefer On Mac OS X?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I share the same login so I use Safari and she uses FireFox.
It makes for a nice arrangement since it keeps our bookmarks, histories and layouts separate without having our user ids different.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
MitchM said:
My wife and I share the same login so I use Safari and she uses FireFox.
It makes for a nice arrangement since it keeps our bookmarks, histories and layouts separate without having our user ids different.

On the family computer, my brother uses Firefox and my parents use Safari. And I use Chrome on mine. :cool:

Firefox 4. Previously used Chrome, as it was the only browser in which Flash video would play properly. Unfortunately, I seemed to get a processor interrupt KP every other time I used it. So I tried Firefox 4.0b7 for the HTML5 support, but found Flash is also much more responsive in it.

Currently using Chrome(voted), known as used in most time...

But this reply is posted using Firefox 4 Beta =P

Firefox

Would like to try the others but I've thousands of sites bookmarked and I can't port them over to the other browsers correctly so it's still Firefox (for life ? :lol: )

What!!! No Rockmelt it is the best browser i have ever used for news and social junkies it is Chrome based

OPERA of course !!!
For years we've been using features that today you like from other browsers (mouse gestures, bookmarks sync, tabs, etc ...)

In my previous post, I mentioned my Firefox extension for privacy. Here are three browser add-ons and extensions for sharing your browser bookmarks, etc., across all your browers.

Xmarks synchs your browsers' bookmarks (and more, if you want) across each machines' browsers. Even Windoze IE is supported. I also use it in Ubuntu.

1Password and Dropbox synch all my passwords across the same systems.

Opera & Camino unfortunately are not yet players with Xmarks and 1Password. Let them know.

I tend to use chrome more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back