Contribute
Register

mac app store - device couldn't be verified (little help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I already have a <key>device-properties</key> with a string for my hd 4000 do I need to add another <key>device-properties</key> and another string with that new information. I think that I do, but I want to make sure.

Thanks,

Not a big issue, I have had a little search and I tried this:
I don`t know how to make the action between the stars (********)

*******- downloaded EFI Studio, selected Ethernet, selected Add Device. Then clicked write to com.apple.boot.plist.
- Then went to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/apple.com.boot.plist and selected the new key and string it added. - dont quite understand what the text in bold means XD
- Then coped this string and pasted into the /Extra/apple.com.boot.plist file and saved.**************

Then important STEP!
- Remove all network devices from System Preferences/Network.
- Delete deleting library>preferences>system configuration> NetworkInterfaces.plist file.

* Finally, Reboot.

After reboot, go to System Preferences/Network add add devices. Click (Ethernet) FIRST!! Then add the other adapters you use to connect to the internet.

(link to post: App Store - "Your device or computer could not be verified". )

I dont have the apple.com.boot.plist file in the /extra folder? instead there is org.chameleon.Boot.plist..
If I understand what your asking:from what I understand from other posts, the apple plist and chameleon plist are, for the purposes of fixing the app sotre error, the same thing. I also had this error and repaired it by deleting all locations in network, deleting the network interfaces plist. rebooting and adding back in the network locations beginning with ethernet so that it was designated en(0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back