Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 tiny
CPU
i5-6500T
Graphics
HD 530
Got my M900 Tiny with i5 working on OSX 10.14.4!

Originally setup with 10.14.3 and did the app store update with out hiccups!

EFI folder is attached

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 1,870
second... works great on tiny m900.. but the hdmi port doesn't work on 3 monitor setup.. which is no biggy

Hey, i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a refurb m900 tiny... What'd you guys do for wifi? replace the half-length card? go USB?

Hey, i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a refurb m900 tiny... What'd you guys do for wifi? replace the half-length card? go USB?
I use ethernet personally. I always did with this desktop.

Everything on my M900 is working except for dual monitors. The computer locks up when I plug in another DisplayPort cable. It also will not boot with two Display Port cables plugged in. Is there something I need to do with the config.plist to make this work? The processor is an i5 Skylake with 520 graphics.

Hello, witch bootloader do you use ?
Thanks for your help and sharing !!

Hello, witch bootloader do you use ?
Thanks for your help and sharing !!
OK, Clover 2.4Kr4910... I found in installer log...

Have a nice day !

I have lenovo thinkcentre m900 i7-6700t and this bootloader freezes/hangs on startup after selecting macOS installer boot option after some -v[erbose] console output never making it to apple logo and progress bar. I have bios set with secure boot disabled, video set to igd with prealloc=64mb and total=maximum and vt-d & txt disabled. Any thoughts on why this worked for others with m900 on this thread but not with mine and any suggestions on what to try next?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back