Graphics
GTX 560ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello I have successfully installed lion on my computer (thanks a lot :D )
but there's one little problem. I downloaded the latest m-audio fast track pro drivers for lion 10.7.3 and it is detected but when i try to play any music on iTunes for example, the song won't start playing and of course it doesn't make any sound.
Have anyone have the same problem?

My motherboard is a: Asus p8p67-m pro b3

I wish somebody could help me

Thanks guys!

I have this and got the latest drivers for Lion and plugged my Fender into it and using Garage Band have no issues jamming out.

I havent used iTunes with it so I am not understanding that part but I know it works in Garage band.

thanks for replying eelhead, I think I didn't configure it well or something.
I plug my fender to the card and I can see the green led going on when I play
but it doesn't send anything or receive from the card to the computer. In Preferences/audio I choosed m-audio fast track pro as my input and output device and I see the fast track pro icon in preferences so everything looks fine, but when I play something in every program (iTunes, ableton, garage band) the song won't start, I can pause it and click play again but it doesn't move from 0:00.
did I make sense? Sorry for my bad English.
Thanks again.

I also noticed, in preferences/sound when I choose fast track pro as input or output
under the box says: the selected device has no output controls
and the same with the inputs...
Is this normal?

FoRmaT said:
I also noticed, in preferences/sound when I choose fast track pro as input or output
Is this normal?

Yeah mine does as well.
IN garage band you need to click the little headphones icon to hear your instrument.

I am unsure in iTunes as I didnt know you can play through it, unless you mean you made a track on Garage Band and exported to iTunes?

attached is pic in Garage band where the headphone and speaker tabs are.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-05-04 at 9.44.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-05-04 at 9.44.13 PM.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 557
  • Screen Shot 2012-05-04 at 9.46.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-05-04 at 9.46.53 PM.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 367
I too have a Fast Track Pro and have been using it for years with my Gigabyte-based hackintosh... and now I'm having the same problem. Definitly didn't start before 10.7. Can't figure it out and am also looking for a solution!

eelhead said:
FoRmaT said:
Is this normal?

Yeah mine does as well.
IN garage band you need to click the little headphones icon to hear your instrument.

I am unsure in iTunes as I didnt know you can play through it, unless you mean you made a track on Garage Band and exported to iTunes?

attached is pic in Garage band where the headphone and speaker tabs are.

It doesn't work in any program, i can't play anything at all
no sound coming out of my speakers, I'm still trying to figure the solution out
thanks for your help man ;)

rbilsbor said:
I too have a Fast Track Pro and have been using it for years with my Gigabyte-based hackintosh... and now I'm having the same problem. Definitly didn't start before 10.7. Can't figure it out and am also looking for a solution!

Its pretty disappointing...
I will let you know if I find any solution :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back