CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am a noob, and seem to have a problem getting my AES16e functioning. I don't have a problem with anything else, just getting this blasted card to work. I know it's not the card that's the issue, since I have a dual boot system running Windows 7 Pro, and it functions properly there.

One thing I'm not sure if it's affecting is it is that I'm running everything in 64 bit mode in OSX (10.6.8). Should I be staying in 32 bit mode? I am using the latest drivers (52) and still no luck. My Lynx Aurora 16 cannot be found as well, though operates correctly in Windows.

My system specs are:

Motherboard: Tyan 7025
CPU: 2 x x5860 Intel
Memory: 48 GB
Harddrives: 1 240 GB SS Corsair (OSX), 1 x 120 SS Corsair (OSX), 1 x 240 GB SS Corsair (Win 7 Pro), 1 x 120 GB SS Corsair (Win 7 Pro).

Anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

it's probably your motherboard/drivers/DSDT thats to blame man.

my AES16e works perfectly with my GA-X58A-UD5 rev2 and Apogee Rosetta 800 with the DSDT from this site. Drivers are up-to-date and kernel in 64bit.

thats also quite an epic spec on that system haha. also glad to see someone else rolling on the lynx card.

smppro said:
I am a noob, and seem to have a problem getting my AES16e functioning. I don't have a problem with anything else, just getting this blasted card to work. I know it's not the card that's the issue, since I have a dual boot system running Windows 7 Pro, and it functions properly there.

One thing I'm not sure if it's affecting is it is that I'm running everything in 64 bit mode in OSX (10.6.8). Should I be staying in 32 bit mode? I am using the latest drivers (52) and still no luck. My Lynx Aurora 16 cannot be found as well, though operates correctly in Windows.

My system specs are:

Motherboard: Tyan 7025
CPU: 2 x x5860 Intel
Memory: 48 GB
Harddrives: 1 240 GB SS Corsair (OSX), 1 x 120 SS Corsair (OSX), 1 x 240 GB SS Corsair (Win 7 Pro), 1 x 120 GB SS Corsair (Win 7 Pro).

Anyone with any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

are u using 2xCPU (double Processor) ? is it work perfectly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back