Contribute
Register

Luxmark thinks IntelHD 4600 is Iris Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you were right. I had to remove VBoxHFS from the disabled drivers.

Afterward my machine booted using your Clover config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist .
My machine was identified as MacBookPro11,1.

HFSPlus.efi is preferable over VBoxHFS.efi. HFSPlus is faster.

However it didn't change anything in respect of OpenCL. My Intel HD 4600 is still recognized as Iris Pro. :banghead:

There are probably more pressing issues than this purely cosmetic issue.

HFSPlus.efi is preferable over VBoxHFS.efi. HFSPlus is faster.
I thought I had installed it. However it has to lost in during my first installation troubles. I will change it. Many thanks!

There are probably more pressing issues than this purely cosmetic issue.
For me it is not just a cosmetic issue. LuxMark 3.0 just doesn't function. As you can see in the very first screen shot instead of producing a properly rendered scene it just produces a black image with some coloured pixels.

However Luxmark 2.1 doesn't show this behaviour. Hence it could just be a problem of LuxMark 3.0.
Nevertheless the number of computing units is definitly wrong (40 instead of 20).

Or it could be a broken Yosemite OpenCL implementation as mentioned before:
Maybe it is a Yosemite problem: I have found the following link: http://preta3d.com/os-x-users-unite/
It is a blog and a petition about the bugs in Apples OpenCL implementation. But most propably it is not the main reason.

... LuxMark 3.0 just doesn't function. As you can see in the very first screen shot instead of producing a properly rendered scene it just produces a black image with some coloured pixels.

Same/similar issue on my Apple MacBookAir6,2. So the issue with Luxmark is not a hackintosh specific issue.

Same/similar issue on my Apple MacBookAir6,2. So the issue with Luxmark is not a hackintosh specific issue.
Interesting! So it looks like it is either a Lexmark problem or OpenCL implementation problem (Apple) as mentioned before. If you find time it would be nice if you could post an Luxmark screen shot from your MacBookAir6,2.

Many Greetings!

Interesting! So it looks like it is either a Lexmark problem or OpenCL implementation problem (Apple) as mentioned before. If you find time it would be nice if you could post an Luxmark screen shot from your MacBookAir6,2.

Many Greetings!

The screen image is not that interesting... It does show "HD5000", but just what seems like random colored pixels and of course fails the image test at the end.

Having the same issue - Luxmark 3.0 thinks I have Iris Pro graphics, and the image test fails, with a few random pixels. Interestingly, I tried Luxmark 2, and it also thinks I have Iris Pro graphics.

I agree it might be purely cosmetic, but it would be nice to utilize Luxmark as a benchmark for comparison, esp think I'm thinking about moving towards adding a GPU

Having the same issue - Luxmark 3.0 thinks I have Iris Pro graphics, and the image test fails, with a few random pixels. Interestingly, I tried Luxmark 2, and it also thinks I have Iris Pro graphics.

I agree it might be purely cosmetic, but it would be nice to utilize Luxmark as a benchmark for comparison, esp think I'm thinking about moving towards adding a GPU

LuxMark seems broken. Read post #23.

I "solved" the problem by installing a graphics card and turning off intel graphics in the BIOS. :lol:

Before I turned off the intel graphics though, Luxmark 2 and 3 still saw my Intel HD 4600 as Iris Pro.

I have the same problem.
gpu frequency is 70 mhz ~ 360mhz
I can not speak English, sorry
TwIL0NJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back