Contribute
Register

Low cost Mac Compatible BT mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Hockey Puck Apple Mouse was the worst thing ever! Lol!

I never got used to the Mighty Mouse because it was too flat for my hand and having to worry about touching the top surface wore out my fingers.

I just picked up a Trackpad 2 today and so far I’m impressed.

is it weird that I really like the Magic Mouse? I'm fully on the mechanical keyboard bandwagon but the Magic Mouse still feels like part of the Mac experience.

On sale currently for $7.85. Nice add on to get free shipping if you are spending about $18 to $22 on other stuff.

Screen Shot 9.jpg

Last edited:
The old Hockey Puck Apple Mouse was the worst thing ever! Lol!

I never got used to the Mighty Mouse because it was too flat for my hand and having to worry about touching the top surface wore out my fingers.

I just picked up a Trackpad 2 today and so far I’m impressed.
Mighty Mouse is a joke. Its scroll ball quickly became useless.

Mighty Mouse is a joke. Its scroll ball quickly became useless.
Are you referring to the mouse with the little teeny ball on the top? I actually liked using that one and I still have it and sometimes pull it out to use when I'm using FCPX. The ball has great responsiveness when scrolling through timelines.

The mouse I was referring to was the one with the flat-touch-sensitive top. That one hurt my wrist because I needed to keep my fingers off the top!

Are you referring to the mouse with the little teeny ball on the top? I actually liked using that one and I still have it and sometimes pull it out to use when I'm using FCPX. The ball has great responsiveness when scrolling through timelines.

The mouse I was referring to was the one with the flat-touch-sensitive top. That one hurt my wrist because I needed to keep my fingers off the top!
How Mighty Mouse can be functional depends on if you always clean the ball carefully and if your finger sweats. You should be lucky if yours remains functional today.

I never recommended Magic Mouse (1 & 2). A Magic Trackpad 2 with a decent gaming mouse are what I own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back