integrated
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, everyone,
I'm a happy Hackintosh user since 2012, my actual hardware may have reach his time (I have High Sierra rn and had a lot of struggle with an Asus MB to install it and have him working), so i was planning on buying a new set, but... on the Buyer's Guide I found only expensive hardware. I tried to look for something older and cheaper but with no success. Is there any chance someone on here have a cheap "fully compatible" hardware set to suggests? Am I wrong or there was a Budget Hardware list?

I mean, I cannot afford a 300 euro motherboard, and was actually thinking about maybe if I look at what is need in order to have a compatible hardware, for example if I take a Gigabyte MB for intel CPU with Alc1220 audio and Intel I219V network (the ones you find in the MBs suggested) will I be able to have a compatible hardware set (thinking this way) or should I look for other aspects in the MB?

Most important thing is the MB, I think I have to spend the right time to research on this than on other Hardware (Ram, SSD, PSU...), onece you have the right MB, then it's all easier...

Think about having an hardware set recommendation for lower than 500 euro... I need, and like me I think lot of people, a Mac for the day to day home business (email, streaming, videocall, social...) there's no need of a "gaming set".

Thank you in advance to the ones who will answer my post.

Snow.

Hi, everyone,
I'm a happy Hackintosh user since 2012, my actual hardware may have reach his time (I have High Sierra rn and had a lot of struggle with an Asus MB to install it and have him working), so i was planning on buying a new set, but... on the Buyer's Guide I found only expensive hardware. I tried to look for something older and cheaper but with no success. Is there any chance someone on here have a cheap "fully compatible" hardware set to suggests? Am I wrong or there was a Budget Hardware list?

I mean, I cannot afford a 300 euro motherboard, and was actually thinking about maybe if I look at what is need in order to have a compatible hardware, for example if I take a Gigabyte MB for intel CPU with Alc1220 audio and Intel I219V network (the ones you find in the MBs suggested) will I be able to have a compatible hardware set (thinking this way) or should I look for other aspects in the MB?

Most important thing is the MB, I think I have to spend the right time to research on this than on other Hardware (Ram, SSD, PSU...), onece you have the right MB, then it's all easier...

Think about having an hardware set recommendation for lower than 500 euro... I need, and like me I think lot of people, a Mac for the day to day home business (email, streaming, videocall, social...) there's no need of a "gaming set".

Thank you in advance to the ones who will answer my post.

Snow.
You should be able to use a cheaper motherboard based on the B365 / H370 chipset and a 9th generation i3 / i5 to construct a new hackintosh to run Mojave or beyond using CPU integrated graphics. No graphics cards should be needed.

I believe you can use Gigabyte B365M-DS3H or B365M Aorus Elite paired with an i3 9100 with appropriate DDR4 RAM and such a combo should be compatible with Mojave and beyond using CPU integrated graphics. For example :

The above guide use a Pentium CPU which is unsupported and so requires a supported graphics card.

Thank you for your suggestion Jamesbond007, I'll try to build a new Mac with your suggested parts. I'll let you know. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back