CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently upgraded to Lion. I used to custom beast that I had made for me when I was on Snow Leopard and everything was working fine. I upgraded and I realized that first off I couldn't use custombeast because it used chameleon instead of chimera. So with a redo I installed chimera first and then upgraded. Shouldn't my audio still work though? I'm currently using voodoo and while its okay i would like a more vanilla install. I've used just multibeast as well to an audio rollback. Any ideas?

I used mulitbeast and installed non-DSDT drivers, seemed to work after that. I already had appleHDA installed before I performed upgrade.

Yeah well the problem now is that I tried to install the correct kext over voodoo and now I get KP and I cant boot.

try -x to get in, and delete vooodoohda

samisnake said:
try -x to get in, and delete vooodoohda
Tried that. No cigar. I'm going to try to catch the exact kp.

sumsaykra-z said:
Yeah well the problem now is that I tried to install the correct kext over voodoo and now I get KP and I cant boot.

REALLY SORRY! This method worked for me. I've done numerous re-installs due to other issues, but the "No Audio" after upgrade was always solved by what I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back