Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, I am having issues with my aluminum Apple keyboard and Logitech mouse not working after boot and after wake from sleep. I read this thread for the z68 mobos but most of these guys are only seeing the issue on the z68 with either their keyboard or mouse and then only after wake from sleep.

I have had this same issue with my old SL machine with a GA-EX58-UD5, i7 920, and custom DSDT. In this scenario I was using a generic mac keyboard and a Razr mouse. The mouse would stop working the most often and I would have to unplug it and plug it into a different USB slot. I did not have sleep working with this configuration, but the issue occurred after booting up or if I was away for a while.

I thought maybe the USB ports were just finicky on that motherboard until I built a new 10.7.4 machine last night. This machine has an i7 3770K and GA-Z77-DS3H with an aluminum Apple keyboard and a Logitech mouse running the stock kernel with no DSDT (per Tony's guide). I was using the Razr mouse from my old system until it stopped working after wake from sleep. I thought maybe the mouse might be going bad, but then the brand new Apple keyboard quite responding after the next wake from sleep.

Any idea what is going on? I know this isn't specific to one motherboard because I have had the same issue with the x58 and the z77. Could it be something with the chipset?

I'm having a similar issue. No keyboard after wake from sleep, mouse works fine though, both are USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back