Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabye Aorus Pro Wifi Z390 I
CPU
i9900k
Graphics
Radeon RX580
Hi, I was stable for so long, since sometime in February. Everything had been running perfectly. I haven't tinkered or updated or anything, when I started getting a strange issue. After usually around 30-60 minutes I lose ALL USB functionality. I'll be streaming a video and the keyboard and mouse halt (lights stay on though), USB DAC halts, but the video keeps going. As far as I can tell the only thing that is broken is the USB aspect... I unplug and replug but can't get anything back without hard restarting. After this failure occurs, the lights on the keyboard and mouse will not come back on after unplugging/replugging. Any ideas? Reseting NVRAM did not help it seems, I had a crash still after resetting it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI Partition 8-2 Mojave.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 38
It probably won't have any impact on your problem but you should consider discontinuing the use of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi as the developer has warned that it may cause damage to hardware.

As you are using ssdt_usb.aml you can remove USBInjectAll.kext.

You have enabled too many unnecessary/incorrect DSDT fixes :

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 05.49.03.png

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 05.49.14.png

Last edited:
It probably won't have any impact on your problem but you should consider discontinuing the use of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi as the developer has warned that it may cause damage to hardware.

As you are using ssdt_usb.aml you can remove USBInjectAll.kext.

You have enabled too many unnecessary/incorrect DSDT fixes :

View attachment 482685

View attachment 482686

I'll play with those. Any idea where to begin with disabling the fixes? I would do it one by one but I dont have 12 hours to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back