Contribute
Register

Looking for some help (second set of eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like say thank you for help to get to the spot I'm at now. Problem 3a is now working, now I can see the Apple installer, and Windows, but no Linux. If someone knows how to get that inserted into the menu that will be grate.

Now, I am working the problem four, to get the MacOS installed on to the my laptop. If someone see what the problems what I have done.

Here is some facts to take into count:

1) Moved from OpenCore 0.7.9 to 0.8.0
2) Add the Kexts, drivers, and SSDT's think I may need, and might need take some out.

Any help you can give to move me in the right way on the problem four. I have included here the EFI, Photos of the system from the device manger in Windows 11, and photo of my last try.

And again thank you for all the help so far.

Feartech, I did at the USB page you shared with me, did not given the answer I was hoping for, but it did got me here right now. Thank you.

trs96, if you could share the link to the tool, and thank you.
you didn't use the files from my guide

the files in my guide is opencore version 0.7.8

Hello Feartech,

I have made the changes you recommended that I should try. I think is not USB, unless did some thing wrong in the process of do it. Any other idea I am open it.

Attachments

• Testing Six.zip
    25.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • HP Laptop.zip
    6 MB · Views: 47
Hello Feartech,

I have made the changes you recommended that I should try. I think is not USB, unless did some thing wrong in the process of do it. Any other idea I am open it.
try using the files from the guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back