Graphics
Radeon 6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Looking for a DSDT for an ASUS p7h55d-m EVO. I have everything working except sleep and hot-swappable e-sata. I would appreciate any help! I've been looking for a while and still haven't found much...

I saw that you can use DSDT Autopatcher, but I haven't been able to find out much about how to use the software. Thanks again to this forum for a great job so far!

I'm not sure how exactly to use this. Do I just download and run? It will do the rest...

Still looking for help getting a working DSDT for my motherboard. Any help would be appreciated!

elemental said:
Still looking for help getting a working DSDT for my motherboard. Any help would be appreciated!

It's coming, hold tight for a bit! :thumbup:

Thank you Beelzebozo!!! I'm holding on as tight as I can..haha I'd be so excited if I got a correctly working DSDT! =P

I found the DSDT from the tonymacx86 database, but after deleting the EXTRAS folder and installing the DSDT I couldn't get my computer to boot. Not sure whats wrong. Do I have to tweak the DSDT with DSDTFixer? Does anyone have a fully functional DSDT for my motherboard? I'm on core i7, 8GB of Ram and an XFX 6870. Any help would be appreciated. My system is running at almost a 100% without the DSDT currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back