i5-650
Graphics
Gt-710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am looking for the last Mojave installer. When I try to download it from the app store, I get a message that the app is not available in the US store.

In reference to a question that was asked about the SMBIOS info in my Clover file, I have attached a screenshot of the information below.

Thanks,

Attachments

• 05132020183904.jpeg
    05132020183904.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
Hi,

For some reason the last thread disappeared and so I started a new one. To recap, I am looking for the last mojave installer. When I try to download it from the app store, I get a message that the app is not available in the US store.

In reference to a question that was asked about the smbios info in my clover file, I have attached a screenshot of the information below.

Thanks,
Try this for the app. #1

Ok, I'll give that a try. I'll report back with the results.

Thanks for your help so far.

With your help I was able to create a Mojave installer on my 2011 MacBook Pro laptop currently running High Sierra. I plan to use it to upgrade both the Mac laptop and the hackintosh this coming weekend as I am tired at this point in time. I'm burning the installer to a DVD for backup and copying it to a macOS formatted flash drive for use upgrading the hackintosh.

Am I correct in stating the following:
1) For the laptop, I can just run the installer and it will upgrade the 2011 MacBook Pro laptop successfully?
2) For the hackintosh, since I'm currently running High Sierra, should I follow the instructions for the upgrade from HS to Mojave elsewhere on the website?

Thanks for your help in getting this far. Your advice and help have been invaluable.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi,

One more question: since I created the Mojave installer in a way not from Apple, what are my options in terms of cloning my current drives as backups prior to running the Mojave installer(full, accurate, and complete backups, restore from backups in case of issues/problems)?

Thanks again.

I just attempted to install Mojave on a mid 2011 macbook pro and am getting a message that says
'this version of mac os 10.14.6 cannot be installed on this computer'

Can anyone tell me why this is? I have read that the install is possible elsewhere on the internet.

Thanks,

But I can still upgrade to mojave on my hackintosh which is my primary goal. Upgrading my 2011 macbook pro was for mobile use.

Thanks,

Hi all,

Continuing the mojave install saga, I installed and ran the unibeast app to ready the usb stick for booting on my dell desktop.

After checking off all the necessary options I needed, I inserted the usb stick in the left usb port on the front of the desktop and booted the desktop. All of the following processes ran and completed ok. I then used the disk utilities option to format a new 500gb hd and then proceeded to install the mojave process.

With 2 minutes left in the install process, the processed crashed and the computer proceeded to reboot. It now sits at a blinking cursor. I tried this with the usb stick also in the right usb port on the front of the desktop with the same results.

Anybody have any ideas as to why this is occurring and what I can try to do to resolve it? Is this considered a kernal panic and if so, what can I do about it?

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

Sorry about the double post. It was late and I was falling asleep.

Anybody have any suggestions about what could be happening and how I can resolve it to complete the install of mojave?

Thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back