Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z270G GAMING
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I need to build a new system, and I want it to be as small a form factor as possible. From what I can tell, nearly all the mITX and mATX boards are unavailable from both Amazon & Newegg and it seems they are being phased out. Is the buying guide going to be updated any time soon?

Hello VinnySem,
I doubt the Mini-ITX motherboards are being phased out. I just went to the Newegg website and saw the had plenty of Mini-ITX boards. There are more 200 series motherboards than 100 series motherboards but they are there.

Hello VinnySem,
I doubt the Mini-ITX motherboards are being phased out. I just went to the Newegg website and saw the had plenty of Mini-ITX boards. There are more 200 series motherboards than 100 series motherboards but they are there.

Right, I was following the buyer's guide and sticking to the boards listed there. Specifically, I was looking for a mini-ITX board that has DisplayPort, as I have an ulrawide monitor and HDMI has proven problematic to get the correct resolution.

Right, I was following the buyer's guide and sticking to the boards listed there. Specifically, I was looking for a mini-ITX board that has DisplayPort, as I have an ulrawide monitor and HDMI has proven problematic to get the correct resolution.
It's 100 % ok to go with the 200 series mini-itx motherboards now that 10.12.6 is out. The August Buyer's guide will have all 200 series motherboards in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back