Contribute
Register

Looking for best/most compatible RX 560 need help (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I dont know much about Radeon cards and im hoping someone can help me by telling me which model is the best?
All i know is ive been told XFX cards dont work on MacOS i guess. Brand/Model suggestions?

I don't know much about Radeon cards and im hoping someone can help me by telling me which model is the best?
All i know is ive been told XFX cards dont work on MacOS i guess. Brand/Model suggestions?

Well, what I mean is, XFX RX 560 does not work, but other XFX cards lke RX 570 and RX 580 do work.

But since you are considering RX 560, then yes, you should avoid XFX.

I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 560, and it works great with High Sierra. It should also work fine with Mojave.

I dont know much about Radeon cards and im hoping someone can help me by telling me which model is the best?

I would add that the MSI RX560 is also a good choice. Either the low profile version or full height card.
So that and the Sapphire Pulse are the two best brands to choose from. Mostly comes down to personal preference.

I would add that the MSI RX560 is also a good choice. Either the low profile version or full height card.
So that and the Sapphire Pulse are the two best brands to choose from. Mostly comes down to personal preference.
The issue is when i look up the RX 560 Sapphire pulse cards there are a bunch of different model numbers and they all have different prices and specs. I heard they made some depriciated RX 560 cards so i dont know what im looking for.

What exactly does this mean ?

Where will you be buying the card from ?
Well i heard they made some RX 560 that dont perform as well as others. Something about 14CU and 16CU. Not sure what that means but i dont want to buy a weak card.

Am going with the MSI Radeon RX 560 AERO ITX 4GB. Thanks for all your help everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back