ASUS Prime Z490-A
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi everyone!

I got all my components to build my first hackintosh and I'm very happy but for the case :evil:

I'm used to Apple's cases from G3, G4, G5 and Mac Pros, which are very hard cases. So to speak, if you let fall accidentally the case, a new hole will be born in the floor. But with the case I chose for my very first hackintosh (Aerocool Templarius Telum), seems the entire computer would wrinkle like a tin.

Also, I'm missing so much the handles. In the summer, I use to pick the Mac Pro and throw it to the back of the car with the rest of the baggage. No problem at all, I can sit my uncle Fred (200 kg weight) in the Mac Pro while we're finishing the sandwiches.

But these cases I see in the market are like tin plates, with thin plastic windows and thin grids.

So, do you know of a more tough case model? I use to drop hammers, mugs and so on, all over the Mac Pro, and it's never been a problem at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

Hi everyone!

I got all my components to build my first hackintosh and I'm very happy but for the case :evil:

I'm used to Apple's cases from G3, G4, G5 and Mac Pros, which are very hard cases. So to speak, if you let fall accidentally the case, a new hole will be born in the floor. But with the case I chose for my very first hackintosh (Aerocool Templarius Telum), seems the entire computer would wrinkle like a tin.

Also, I'm missing so much the handles. In the summer, I use to pick the Mac Pro and throw it to the back of the car with the rest of the baggage. No problem at all, I can sit my uncle Fred (200 kg weight) in the Mac Pro while we're finishing the sandwiches.

But these cases I see in the market are like tin plates, with thin plastic windows and thin grids.

So, do you know of a more tough case model? I use to drop hammers, mugs and so on, all over the Mac Pro, and it's never been a problem at all.

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

This is a monster of a case and it not only heavy duty, it is very heavy. http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=2584
I have one and it is great, but it is BIG. But, then, that is what I wanted when I built it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back