Contribute
Register

Looking for a case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus > Need full model name > See Rules!
CPU
i5-650
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Apple
  4. Centris
  5. iMac
  6. LC
  7. Performa
  8. Power Mac
  9. PowerBook
  10. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello folks,
I am wondering if anyone here remembers the mATX case a builder here used for a build. It looked like a MacPro case in miniature. If I remember right the 5.25" bay was on the side and had the perforated steel front if I am remembering right (might not be, memory is kinda fuzzy). I can't remember if it was a LianLi, BitFenix, or another brand. I remember the builder of the PC going through some other customization of the case to move the drive bays around and a few other things.

If anyone does remember the case brand and model or if the original builder is on the the site still feel free to reply with the case brand and model.

Thank you,
roto31

Hello folks,
I am wondering if anyone here remembers the mATX case a builder here used for a build. It looked like a MacPro case in miniature. If I remember right the 5.25" bay was on the side and had the perforated steel front if I am remembering right (might not be, memory is kinda fuzzy). I can't remember if it was a LianLi, BitFenix, or another brand. I remember the builder of the PC going through some other customization of the case to move the drive bays around and a few other things.

If anyone does remember the case brand and model or if the original builder is on the the site still feel free to reply with the case brand and model.

Thank you,
roto31
It might have been one. Take a look at http://www.tonymacx86.com/case-mods/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back