Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone!
My problem is that when I start macOS Sierra this screen appears (which is the first image). When I press on "external" the installation stops (second image). My computer components are specified on my profile and should all be compatible, can you tell me why not go? Thank you! I do not know if I was wrong about mounting my pc but I do not think windows is going smoothly. Maybe I have to change something in the bios, but I did what was in the guide.

Attachments

• IMG_20170912_123848.jpg
    IMG_20170912_123848.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20170912_123929.jpg
    IMG_20170912_123929.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
When I press on "external" the installation stops (second image).
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

This is the messagge and it seems to stop here.
can you help me? @BreBo
IMG_20170913_143227.jpg

This is the messagge and it seems to stop here.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

ok thanks i managed to fix it with the first solution. But after installing the drivers (I do not know if I installed them properly) and then installed macOS Sierra, I restart my computer and when it turns on I get out of this and keep rebooting.
Thanks @BreBo

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_161804.jpg
    IMG_20170913_161804.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 78
But after installing the drivers (I do not know if I installed them properly) and then installed macOS Sierra, I restart my computer and when it turns on I get out of this and keep rebooting.
DVMT Pre-Allocated setting in BIOS is likely set incorrectly. Required: 64mb or larger (128mb usually works well).

Now it no longer hangs on error messages, but when it reaches little more than boot loading, so where is the apple, the screen loses its signal and the screen becomes black even if the computer stays lit. I think there is some problem in the bios. Or should I format the SSD and try the installation again? @BreBo

Now it no longer hangs on error messages, but when it reaches little more than boot loading, so where is the apple, the screen loses its signal and the screen becomes black even if the computer stays lit.
BIOS - Disable Integrated Graphics - PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection to your monitor - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install Nvidia Web Drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 (Install EmuVariableUefi-64 + RC Scripts)
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition need black screen fix as per Link

I only have two VGA screens, but i bought an HDMI screen. So I have to wait for you to arrive, so I can not do anything? @BreBo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back