Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GTX 460 v2
Hi There

Tried to search the forums for this error... either I did not input correct search query's or there are no threads with this issue existing...

I have an issue where after the install of Mountain Lion has happend and I have rebooted, at the first screen I cannot click continue to setup the OS... The mouse works but clicking the continue button does nothing. After about 5 mins (or more) the system will let me click... Also after I setup up the OS and reboot I cannot click my name to log in for many minutes as well. Again, after some time it will let me click... It seems to function correctly after that... until I reboot again. Has anybody seen this error before?

ga-z68x-ud3h-b3 (f12)
i5 3570K cpu
geforce gtx 460 v2
Microsoft USB keyboard and mouse set

Thx

Thanks for the reply but as stated in my OP this is a fresh install of Mountain Lion... So no other programs have been installed.

Is this a bluetooth mouse? A number people are having issue with Bluetooth devices taking 30-60 seconds after a reboot before being recognized ...

Been having the same issue with a USB Apple keyboard and a magic mouse. System boots fine but I can't actually interact with anything until a few minutes after. I noticed the same thing when using the Unibeast installer but figured it was an isolated bug or something. But even now with a functioning ML system I'm noticing the same thing. I've found a couple different people having the same issue and wonder why I haven't seen more topics regarding this. Still waiting on a solution.

Similar issue

I have noticed the same thing. After install, mouse clicks aren't recognized and cannot input password from the keyboard. I tried using an Apple USB keyboard and Logitech mouse. Also tried using a Logitech G15 Keyboard and still no typing recognized.

I am trying to do a clean 10.8 install using Unibeast 1.5 and Multibeast 4.6.1. My motherboard is a GA Z68XP-UD3 with 8gb ram and 3570K processor.

I had this problem on my Lion installation, and I found it was because I had plugged my keyboard/mouse into a USB PCI card. Plugging them directly into the motherboard fixed it for me.

same issue to me with my Z68A-D3H-B3.

then I change two flags in the BIOS setting

Init Display First = Onboard (in stead of "PCI")
Onboard VGA = Always Enable

after reboot, everything works fine and no more lags.

I've been experiencing this same issue on an i5 3570k and GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3.

I've changed many settings to try and prevent it to no avail. I'm using a usb drive that I successfully installed ML on two others systems with.

Any update on this mates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back