I5-7600K [email protected]
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

My first time and first attempt to try to get macOS high sierra working in my main PC, after doing a vanilla install with the tutorial on this website ( installation guide ) , when I'm trying to first boot to install macOS the apple logo seems to get stucked with an infinite loading. If it helps, I got my USB created in my macbook pro with unibeast. I tried booting with verbose mode and nv_disable=1 without any progression still stuck at apple logo and infinite loading. And I also followed the bios settings through the tutorial

My specs : i5 7600k 4.5GHz ; Gigabyte Z270X Gaming K5 ; GTX 1060 6GB ; 16GB DDR4 of ram

I will be posting the verbose mode log under my thread and when it actually crashes in verbose mode it writes something with respawn in 10 sec and does nothing.

I hope someone will be able to help me, thanks for reading and have a nice day and sorry for my limited english.

PS : I think It's the line " IOGraphics flags 0x43 " where it crash ?

Attachments

• IMG_0079[1].JPG
    IMG_0079[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0080[1].JPG
    IMG_0080[1].JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I think that It's GPU related since macOS doesn't support my GTX 1060, but I have no idea what to do in order to boot it with my GPU :/

You can lock this thread anyway it doesn't look like that someone is gonna post in this thread , I'm gonna get back to research again if I can find any solutions on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back