Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey All,

So I just got a $90 Logitech MX5500 keyboard for $30 at Bestbuy... Chick rang up the wrong sticker lol. Anyhow, I need to be able to get the second scroll wheel on buttons on the mouse as well as the volume buttons,etc on the keyboard to work. Logitech is big pile because they have no drivers for mac. Any suggestions as to what I can do to get driver support??
Thanks

jakeallen09 said:
Hey All,

So I just got a $90 Logitech MX5500 keyboard for $30 at Bestbuy... Chick rang up the wrong sticker lol. Anyhow, I need to be able to get the second scroll wheel on buttons on the mouse as well as the volume buttons,etc on the keyboard to work. Logitech is big pile because they have no drivers for mac. Any suggestions as to what I can do to get driver support??
Thanks

as for me this problem
my logitech C510 HD web cam no drivers for mac

Hey Jakeallen09. I have a logitech G500 mouse and the best preference addon I've ever found is usb overdrive http://www.senlick.com/html/01.01.html. It works like a charm and lets you map the different buttons to whatever you like. My mouse copies, pastes, launches mission control, switches between spaces, etc.

It's shareware and is well worth the cost.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back