Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all. I've been using various gaming mice (eg Logitech 500) and have been able to use Logitech Gaming Software or their apps to customize button macros. Unfortunately some of the software (G Hub) doesn't run on latest MacOS releases, and the aforementioned Logitech Gaming Software doesn't run reliably. I've also tried Steermouse as well, but that won't let me customize everything, such as the tiltwheel side-clicks.

I've also seen blog post suggesting that Logitech will be discontinuing support for Big Sur in 2021. Full disclosure: I'm now no longer mac-less, and using 2015 MBP. But I do love my Logitech gaming mice for productivity customization. Are they still good choices for macs moving forward? Any insight or other suggestions would be much appreciated.

I use a Logitech mouse but I do not use all the buttons. In world of warcraft I can bind the mouse buttons to do things without the use of the Logitech software. I am not sure about discontinuing support for the gaming software as I use a MX Master S2 however, I do not see them discontinuing Logitech Options since they make keyboards that are geared towards Macs.

After a full afternoon of searching this finally worked for me.
or
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back