GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2048 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a G700s Logitech gaming mouse that appeared to work just fine under 10.8 but for months now I can't get any of the extra 10 buttons to work nor the software to even recognize the device. I'm running 10.9 with the latest patch and the mouse works just fine on my 2009 laptop running 10.9. Logitech even sent me a replacement as I tried all of their testing with no success. This has proven the device is not the issue.

I've unplugged every USB device from the computer (minus the keyboard) and while the mouse tracks, left, right and wheel work, I cannot not program buttons nor have the Logitech software find the mouse.

I have since re-loaded the latest Multibeast with the USB 3.0 patch (twice) and while all my other USB items work the mouse does not. I'm really stumped on this and would love any input from the community.

I am running a GA-Z77X-UP5-TH mother board with a 3.4 Ghz Intel i5 3570K processor and GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2048 MB video card along with a 420SSD boot drive and 16 gigs of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back