Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Hero
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
980Ti
UPDATE: Nevermind, I fixed it, I had it plugged in the USB 3.1 slot. I switched it to the 2.0 Slot and it works perfectly.

When I open FaceTime, I see my picture for 1 second and it just freezes with that picture.

The same happens with the Logitech Gaming Software that I downloaded from their website.

The blue light on the webcam is on when I have FaceTime open and when I close it, the blue light turns off.

Right after closing FaceTime, I open it up and there is an updated picture of what I was doing when I opened FaceTime again.

The microphone works perfectly when I tested it with Siri.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I fixed it, I had it plugged in the USB 3.1 slot. I switched it to the 2.0 Slot and it works perfectly.

I still can't figure out how to make calls from FaceTime. It keeps trying to make calls from my phone.

Last edited:
I just wanted to thank you for updating this with your solution! I'm having the same problem and happened to be using the 3.1 port (thinking it might help the video be smoother if the USB was 3.0 compatible) so I'll give one of the others a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back