Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
After updating to 10.8.3 using the combo update I am greeted with a nice freeze at a white screen with no other graphics presented on screen. I cannot boot into safe mode and haven't tried single user yet. I ran multibeast after updating before rebooting.

My boot flags are GraphicsEnabler=No -v dart=0.

The BIOS settings I used are here as well as multibeast options (sans the audio and trim drivers) and after updating to 10.8.3 I did not use the multibeast graphics kext.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-i7-2600k-16-gb-ram-dual-evga-gtx-660tis.html

Hardware:

Sabertooth Z77

i5-3570

8 gigs DDR3 1600 MHz (G. SKILL Ripjaws)

EVGA GTX 670

3x monitors (only two available on 10.8, nothing ever appears on this monitor on OS X if this may mean something)

I can provide any other necessary information when needed.

After updating to 10.8.3 using the combo update I am greeted with a nice freeze at a white screen with no other graphics presented on screen. I cannot boot into safe mode and haven't tried single user yet. I ran multibeast after updating before rebooting.

My boot flags are GraphicsEnabler=No -v dart=0.

The BIOS settings I used are here as well as multibeast options (sans the audio and trim drivers) and after updating to 10.8.3 I did not use the multibeast graphics kext.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...-i7-2600k-16-gb-ram-dual-evga-gtx-660tis.html

Hardware:

Sabertooth Z77

i5-3570

8 gigs DDR3 1600 MHz (G. SKILL Ripjaws)

EVGA GTX 670

3x monitors (only two available on 10.8, nothing ever appears on this monitor on OS X if this may mean something)

I can provide any other necessary information when needed.

Bump, -its because you have 3 displays plugged in. i'm having the same problem, even after updating cuda to 5.5.24 (which adds support for 3 displays on 6xx cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back