Contribute
Register

login error with imessage, facetime, and other apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
There appears to be a problem with signing into my Apple acct while trying to use the apps. The login fails and I get a message to contact Apple with a contact code. I found a thread addressing this. I think it may be the serial number assigned.

I'm not contacting Apple unless I know this number currently assigned makes sense.
15tENeg.jpg

Prior to adjusting to make my graphics card as my default display, it used to look like this:

v0Cexsp.jpg

Is the first number ok to use? I looked it up and it's an i7 4770 series Haswell cpu. I looked up the 2nd number and it's a i5 6600 Skylake series. The difference is an imac 14 with 4K (late 2013) and an imac 17 with 5K (late 2015). Either way, the 1060 gtx did not exist during either release. I'll change it prior to contacting Apple, but only if it's necessary. I thought it would make more sense to use a model that has an i7 Skylake cpu in it. Didn't Apple use an i7 from the Skylake as well?

The serial doesn't matter much. You need a properly formatty MLB and ROM. The ROM is the Mac address of the device at en0 without the :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back