I7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When I try to install mac os sierra the computer blocks into the apple screen loading screen. The loading bar stops right away. It seems to be a graphics card problem but I do not understand where exactly the problem is. Can you help me? Thank you and apologize for my English. Momentarily the computer is connected to the integrated video card but I also have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti G1 video card that I thought would be 100% compatible with this mac os sierra.

Last edited:
@mattiagutti, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@BreBo ok I updated my profile, but since I'm new in the field I do not know what it is and how it starts in verbose mode. Thanks in advance

ok I updated my profile, but since I'm new in the field I do not know what it is and how it starts in verbose mode.
Please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model

Boot from your USB installer and at the Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

@BreBo Ok thanks I will try, anyway I have also inserted the motherboard

I tried to do what you told me but I did not understand what the Clover Boot Screen is. I mean when I enter the Clover Boot Settings, external, and other similar settings, but not the Clover Boot Screen. I'm sure I'm wrong, but I do not understand what it is. I hope you can help me. Thanks so much! @BreBo

P.S. Can you give me links to similar problems within the forum I can not find?

I tried to do what you told me but I did not understand what the Clover Boot Screen is. I mean when I enter the Clover Boot Settings, external, and other similar settings, but not the Clover Boot Screen. I'm sure I'm wrong, but I do not understand what it is.
screenshot0-png.212532

The problem is that I don't get that option, and not even "recovery". I only have "external". @BreBo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back