Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus p8z68 Deluxe
CPU
i7-2600
Graphics
HD 6670
Hi everyone, i am trying to install Catalina on my p8z68 deluxe but the loading bar gets stuck at the end of the path .... what should i do? ... the same clover (5119 and UEFI boot mode) manages to start and install Sierra without problems

thank you

You probably need a newer version of Clover than r5119 to boot Catalina, OpenCore might be a better choice.
Are you sure that your hardware is compatible ?

Hello and thanks!
which clover should I use then? ... I thought the 5119 was right for catalina ..... for the hardware I'm not sure if everything is compatible ..... up to sierra I was able to install without problems .... where can i check?

the best,

Hello and thanks!
which clover should I use then? ... I thought the 5119 was right for catalina ..... for the hardware I'm not sure if everything is compatible ..... up to sierra I was able to install without problems .... where can i check?

the best,
I just checked and r5119 is ok for Catalina.

You probably need a newer version of Clover than r5119 to boot Catalina, OpenCore might be a better choice.
Are you sure that your hardware is compatible ?
Hello and thanks!

the best,
The forum Search tool may help :

Example
so do you think that the problem is my video card?

Last edited:
Your graphics card does not support metal so it is incompatible.
Your processor's integrated Intel® HD Graphics 3000 are also unsupported.
my integrated Intel® HD Graphics is 2000...not 3000 ...so it won't work too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back