Contribute
Register

Lion Wifi Users, I need an OOB Wifi Adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
TKC BUILDS
CPU
Graphics
As the title states guys, Im looking for a simple Wifi Adapter that does not need any kexts or edits to work OOB in OSX Lion 10.7.2. Can you please recommend one for my second build. I want to keep my 2nd build vanilla, no kexts for my mums computer.

Looking forward to your confirmed replies.

Cheers :thumbup:

Hawking HAWNU1 it contains the newer Railink chip so it can you the Ralink Lion installer downloaded from the Hawking website, it was not on the CD included with the Dongle. You just run the installer which you download from the Hawking website, plug it in and setup your network.....no kexts or kernel edits.

SnapMan said:
Hawking HAWNU1 it contains the newer Railink chip so it can you the Ralink Lion installer downloaded from the Hawking website, it was not on the CD included with the Dongle. You just run the installer which you download from the Hawking website, plug it in and setup your network.....no kexts or kernel edits.

Hmmm I read up that it supports mac as well.

The only thing is, it will take a while to get this into Australia. We dont sell these locally.

Any other options guys? lets create a list so other peeps who may be searching for an answer wont need another thread.

List of Wifi Card that work in Lion (no kexts or edits required, OOB only)
Hawking HAWNU1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back