Graphics
HD 6780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok so far i have try like 100 steps and nothing is working whit my i have a i7 SandyBridge processor and a GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard i can't boot from the USB i am stock at the apple logo waiting for the installation to load but nothing happens then after like 2 minutes just stop and stays like that until i reset so i really need some help here ...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    244.3 KB · Views: 130
What did you use? Just boot before hitting enter at your hard drive and type -v for verbose mode. Try and find a proper guide and do some more research. Goodluck.

This is starting to bug me. There is 3 of you guys, all beginners by the sounds of it that are trying to get Z77 boards working without doing much research.

Now that's ok, I'm all for trying to get things to work, and asking people to help, but what is pissing me off is that you're all creating new topics for exactly the same thing time and time again. I have seen you post this problem in about 3/4 threads now.

I'm trying to help, but as soon as I post an answer a new topic is started and you all seem to ignore the other topic.

Stop spamming, wait patiently and maybe someone will help you. Otherwise you go figure it out.

Try with -v -x npci=0x2000
Post the results here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back