Contribute
Register

Lion successfull (p7h55d-m pro) BUT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z77-DS3H
CPU
Intel i5 3570k
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
SP_A0049.jpg

SAYS:
BEFORE YOU START...
"There is no mouse connected to your computer"
Buy my mouse(logitechUSB) work , I can move it !!!!!!
I dont understand

Download this file and place it on the root of an USB and boot into the Lion installer ....then open up the terminal and type in:

Code:
cp /Volumes/(usb name)/Info.plist /Volumes/(lion partition)/System/Library/CoreServices/Setup\ Assistant.app/Contents/

Or simply download it and replace it into /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup\ Assistant.app/Contents/ location in your Lion partition.....

mejor de las suertes en Lion..... :headbang:

Akatsuki777 said:
Download this file and place it on the root of an USB and boot into the Lion installer ....then open up the terminal and type in:

Code:
cp /Volumes/(usb name)/Info.plist /Volumes/(lion partition)/System/Library/CoreServices/Setup\ Assistant.app/Contents/

Or simply download it and replace it into /System/Library/CoreServices/Setup\ Assistant.app/Contents/ location in your Lion partition.....

mejor de las suertes en Lion..... :headbang:

OHH ! Thank you ! You are my Heroe :p

Hi, I found the same problem installing lion 10.7.3 on my Acer Aspire S3. Can you upload again the file? I can´t download it.

Thanks in advance!

Finally, I could do it this way. First I copied the Info.plist using terminal, the I edited it in my VMWare virtual OSx and removed this strings:

<string>DeviceSection</string>
<string>KeyboardTypeSection</string>

Then I copied it back to the HD using terminal again, and problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back