Contribute
Register

Lion Sabertooth X58 esata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baze said:
does anyone have this working?

Yes, I have those working but without hot plugging. You need a dsdt edit to make those JMB362 ports work in AHCI mode, as default they work in IDE mode and then OS X doesn't see them.

Mine has those edits, devices JMB0 and JMB1 are for eSata ports : dsdt.aml.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 69
You cannot use my dsdt, it also has edits for my AR9285 Wi-Fi card, just replace those JMB0 and JMB1 devices in your original dsdt or try with this one, I removed that section for Wi-Fi from this one. This is based on latest 1201 bios but it should also work 1006 version.
dsdt.aml.zip

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 69
I tried editing the JMB0 section of the dsdt from the database, but would receive LNA* errors when compiling it under DSDTSE. That last dsdt file worked, but my system is unstable after wakeup. My system was stable after wakeup with the dsdt from the database. Do you still have Unknown AHCI Standard Controllers in your Serial-ATA under system information? I would prefer to edit the dsdt from the database to work.

Thank you for your help

Baze said:
I tried editing the JMB0 section of the dsdt from the database, but would receive LNA* errors when compiling it under DSDTSE. That last dsdt file worked, but my system is unstable after wakeup. My system was stable after wakeup with the dsdt from the database. Do you still have Unknown AHCI Standard Controllers in your Serial-ATA under system information? I would prefer to edit the dsdt from the database to work.

Thank you for your help

I can edit that dsdt for you tomorrow after work, now have to go sleep.

Here you go, dsdt from database with edits for JMB362 ports. You can use JMB36x eSata kext from Multibeast if you don't like that Unknown AHCI controller in System profiler, but it's just cosmetics.
DSDT-ASUS-Sabertooth-X58-1006.aml.zip

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-Sabertooth-X58-1006.aml.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back