Contribute
Register

Lion on GA Z68XP-UD5

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.7.3 on Z68X-UD5-B3 f9 bios and DSDT Unibeast/app store install working great

hmm so i tried sleep and it sleeps fine but when it wakes up it just goes to like some white noise i dont know how to explain it its like on TV's where if you dont have cable you just get that white noise screen....

So i checked out my bios and found out that i got F4 not F5... I applied F5 DSDT on this one.

Tried reapplying the F4 dsdt but it fails everytime.

Awesome got mine working fine now (sans the windows multi boot)

Purely Lion 10.7.3.
11k geek bench. 41 fps on cinebench on my i7 2600k on stock no customizations
16gb ram
used unibeast usb drive. applied multibeast (applied an F5 DSDT on my F4 bios my mistake)
Reapplied DSDT F4 for this. (fixed the multibeast problem by deleting the AppleRTC-backup folder)
Sleep works even though it takes a while. Shut down and restart works too.

animalflynn said:
I just finished a new build with the Z68XP UD5 & 10.7.3 this week. I tried the f4 and f5 bios & DSDT combos and f4 gave me much faster cinebench results! However, I cannot get the machine to reboot or shutdown properly :think:

Windows shuts down and restarts properly but when OS X shuts down, the computer never turns all the way off. I tried the EvOreboot but it doesn't seem to be working.

I used the Unibeast/Dual Boot (w/Windows 7)/Multibeast method with f4 DSDT. Everything works smooth (sleep works) except for shutdown and restart. Even got my GTX 570 fully working without a whole lot of effort.

Interested to know which bios and DSDT combo you use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back