i5-7500
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well, this is what I did (ethernet, audio, video, sleep, all working):

What you need:
0. Working SL install or a real MAC
1. Chameleon: (http://www.kexts.com/view/1506-chameleo ... tions.html)
2. USB or internal bootable (chameleon) drive with Lion installation (follow some guide... place dsdt.aml, FakeSMC.kext, IOAHCI...injector.kext, org.chameleon.Boot.plist on the install drive in EXTRA folder)
3. dsdt.aml (mine is for GA P55M-UD4 F11)
4. FakeSMC.kext
5. IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext
6. org.chameleonBoot.plist
7. smbios.plist
8. lnx2mac network driver
9. alc885_889a.kext
10. AppleHDA.kext
11. Kext utility (find the latest one on kexts.com, or on Multibeast)

Partition the target drive (GUID, HFS+ Journaled) and install Chameleon on that drive.

Copy dsdt.aml, org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist to targetdrive/Extra folder; copy FakeSMC.kext and IOAHCI...injector.kext to targetdrive/Extra/Extensions folder.

Boot from the Lion install drive and install Lion to target drive...

After that, install lnx2mac driver, and copy alc885_889a.kext and AppleHDA.kext to S/E/E on the target drive; run Kext utility to repair permissions.

Check all boxes in Energy preferences for sleep to work.

That should be it...

(I'm excited to have finally achieved a stable Lion install, so if I missed something or got it wrong, please forgive me ;)

My setup: GA P55M-UD4 F11; 16GB 1333MHz ram; nVidia GT240 1 GB; Mushkin Calisto Deluxe 60GB SSD; Dual 24" monitor; Corsair H50 cooler

Attachments

• GA P55M-UD4 F11 - LION.zip
    2 MB · Views: 178
I guess it is, but the database dsdt for my board doesn't work very well...
Nor does audio driver.
I just wanted to help anyone stuck with no other recourses (as I was till few hours ago).

Still, I agree with you that everyone should try the "official" way first (or just use some of my files).

franticjohny said:
Did you extracted and patched your dsdt yourself?? What works better on yours??

Yes I did extract and patch dsdt myself... and I did compare it with database dsdt > they were not identical.

franticjohny said:
EDIT: I have compared the database DSDT with yours and they are exactly identical. What do you mean with this?
but the database dsdt for my board doesn't work very well...

With database dsdt I couldn't get the audio working (sadly, I still have problems with port mappings: they are switching from internal speakers > headphones and back; while the speakers jack is constantly plugged in the line out port).
Sleep is also not working properly: it wakes up, but something is broken (Safari has problems displaying pages, and I have a problem with my Synology NAS slowly reacting to requests).

MacMan said:
The official method is much easier.

how does the official method looks like? I try for few days but sill BT Problem (Trackpad and Apple BT Keyboard) and system reboot after sleep and CMOS reset.

I Upgraded from 10.6.8 to 10.7.0/10.7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back